Welcome to Pregnancy Guide
Horse Pregnancy Signs Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
You may also listen to this article by using the following controls.
10 Pregnancy Signs - “Am I or Aren’t I?”from: www.pregnancyexposed.com
Whether a woman is trying to become pregnant or dreading an unwanted pregnancy, all women are anxious to know the answer to the question: “Am I pregnant?” Some women just “have a feeling”, while others need to be reassured by various methods.
Most experts agree that there are about 10 pregnancy signs that a woman can check for to know if she is pregnant. The signs will vary from woman to woman, and some women may not even experience any of the ten pregnancy signs.
1. Period. Missing your period is most often the first of the ten signs of pregnancy. Many women have very irregular menstrual cycles, so it can take longer for them to realize whether or not they have actually missed their period; for women who are regular, though, a missed period is a very potent sign indicating pregnancy.
2. Fatigue. Often, a woman will feel extremely fatigued the first 8-10 weeks of pregnancy, due to all the changes her body is going through to accommodate a growing baby.
3. Tender breasts/nipples. This usually begins occurring about 3 weeks after conception.
4. Nausea and vomitting. This usually occurs as early as one week after conception.
5. Constipation. One of the effects of the high levels of various hormones released during your pregnancy is to relax the intestines; this makes them less efficient.
6. Light spotting and/or Cramping. Around ten days after ovulation, if you are pregnant, the embryo will attach to the uterine lining; at this point, light pink spotting can occur, which is easily differentiated from menstrual blood. Cramping can also occur while the uterus stars assuming its proper position for pregnancy.
7. Elevated basal body temperature. If basal body temperature remains raised past the time menstruation is due and does not decrease to levels typical of the period of time before ovulation, this is a sign of pregnancy.
8. Darkening areolas. Changes in the areas that ring the nipples (areola) is one of the 10 pregnancy signs. Around the time you would expect your period if you were not pregnant, you may notice that your areolas darken and get bigger; also, the tiny bumps scattered around the areola may enlarge and increase in number.
9. Urinating frequent. Because of changes in blood vessel dilation, pressure, and hormones, the blood flow to a woman’s kidney increases by up to 40% to 60%; this causes her to product more urine. Furthermore, the growing uterus exerts pressure on the bladder, causing the feeling of needing to urinate more frequently.
10. Positive pregnancy test. When your period is at least a day late, you may take a urine pregnancy test, which can be accurate as early as ten to fourteen days after fertilization. The most accurate of the 10 pregnancy signs, a blood pregnancy test does not require waiting for a missed period; this type of test is more accurate, giving relatively reliable results as early as eight to ten days after fertilization.
Christine Gray is a recognized authority on the subject of pregnancy. Her website Pregnancy Exposed provides a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you will need to know about sign of pregnancy. All rights reserved. Articles may be reprinted as long as the content and links remains intact and unchanged.
Horse Pregnancy Signs News
Ex-Marine who knew Erin Corwin arrested - WBIR-TV
Ex-Marine who knew Erin Corwin arrested
High Desert law enforcement believe that a pregnant Marine spouse who has been missing for more than three weeks may have been shot while hunting with an ex-Marine with whom she was having an affair. On the day she disappeared, .... Megli, a mutual ...
Superstition, Policy Change Lead to Baby Boom in the Year of the Horse - Women of China
Women of China
Superstition, Policy Change Lead to Baby Boom in the Year of the Horse
Women of China
"My parents-in-law didn't explicitly say that they didn't want a grandson or granddaughter born in the Year of the Sheep, but they dropped plenty of hints," said Guo Dongdong, five months pregnant. "The saying in our hometown is that girls born in that ...
Kate Middleton's genes talk on dour Prince George's birthday - Bayoubuzz
Kate Middleton's genes talk on dour Prince George's birthday
Oh, it's because SOME â€śyoung womenâ€ť like Kate, heading into middle age thirties, have â€śexcellent genesâ€ť and are just â€śnaturally slenderâ€ť and their bodies therefore do not show the normal signs of pregnancy. Did Kate Middleton never have a story to tell ...